11 November - 13 November
MATURING INTO VULNERABILITY
11-13 nov | Lyckhem Skärgårdsretreat
with Mateusz Krawiec & Klas Landahl
We make friends by being Vulnerable not by being Perfect.
• How often do you invest in your emotional maturity?
• How often do you consciously step into the unknown and scary land of personal and relational growth to face your emotions, examine your behaviors, and authentically reflect on how you live your life?
• How often do you set clear intentions from your heart and soul?
THIS RETREAT is a chance to retreat from your day-to-day life, grow as a person, and step into your vulnerability in a safe space and group of men.
A transformative and strengthening experience.
We will focus into three areas:
1) EMOTIONAL GROWTH. Build the bridge of trust between your stable, masculine self and your feminine, emotional self. We will work on healing the wounds of masculinity in a bond of trust with other men. Taking steps outside our comfort zone and find new dimensions of ourselves.
2) SPIRITUAL GROWTH. We are offering you concrete tools to reconnect to your inner strength and sense of connectedness; to distinguish between your limited self and your Infinity. How does our imagined limitations affect our lives? What would happen if we let them go?
3) PHYSICAL MATURITY. Embody your receptive strength! We offer a possibility to ground your emotional and spiritual expression into a vital and healthy body. Through the physical body we can enjoy the pleasures of the world, sacrifice our mental addictions, and manifest our personal purpose of being alive during this time.
Our exploration includes sharing, enquiry, yoga, meditation, and other experiences. At times it will be cozy, and at times it will be freaking challenging. Just as life is. To consciously choose to face different kinds of situations and experiences will prepare you for when life throws unexpected things your way.
Looking forward spending this valuable time with you!
/ Klas & Mateusz
THE RETREAT INCLUDES:
• Kundaliniyoga and meditation • Gong relaxation & Sound healing
• Self-reflection, inner enquiry and sharing circles • Cold baths & Sauna
• Martial art games • Voice work
• Building trust with other men • Nourishing food
• Discovering and developing your relation to nature
• and more
VENUE: The weekend is spent at Lyckhem, a beautiful retreat center outside Norrtälje, 2 hrs north of Stockholm. Surrounded by nature, the water and the heat of the sauna, we are close to the elements and the sensations in the body. In supportive community with other men, we explore different sides of ourselves, some known, some unknown.
DATES: 11-13 nov 2022 (starts Friday 5 pm, ends Sunday 4 pm)
PRICE: Retreat cost is 2.900 SEK.
Food and accommodation is 2.000 kr.
We also offer a few low-income positions at 1.500 SEK for the retreat cost, please apply HERE.
If you cancel your registration before November 1, you will get a refund on the retreat cost minus admin cost 500 kr.
After that, no refund is possible, unless for medical reasons.
Klas Landahl is a full-time teacher of Kundalini yoga and meditation at Stockholm Kundaliniyoga Center. He has been a devoted student of Spiritual Teachings, Personal Development, Leadership and Self-empowerment for 15 years.
He gives workshops, deepening courses, and is one of the head teachers at the one-year Kundaliniyoga Teacher Training. He has worked with Yoga for Men for many years. As a teacher, he is appreciated for his dynamic synergy of tough challenges, deep stillness, live music and heartfulness.
Mateuz Krawiec is a Sound & Movement Artist, Yoga Teacher and founder of Yoga Village Festival. He is teaching in the Urban Om Yoga Teacher Training and holds Relaxation Gong Concerts in Stockholm. In his work he is looking for ways to create Union of Body, Mind & Awareness. His inclusive approach in the space he holds allows for people to explore many ways to come into a meditative state.
His background in Yoga and Sound healing as well as experience with dance, physical theatre, internal martial arts and movement practices open a broad landscape of possibilities for the participants.
“I graduated in law yet helping people to raise consciousness in organic ways became my purpose.”